Man it's too early. I'm here at sbux at the village sitting and thinking. Damn I haven't blog in quite some time. So much in my head. Up so early in plans of tryna apologize in a cute lil way but whatevs I pussied out. So much are happening all out once, I think it's not what I am expecting. I'm feelings mixed emotions that it's confusing myself. And having my monthly friend ain't helping one bit either. So i'm really sad but yet happy and excited. Scared as fxck! Nervous and all the possible emotion anyone can feel I guess. I just finished replying to my soon to be roommate before I started blogging and she seems cool. Her emailing just made college seem real to me. She's prolly like wtf crazy girl emailing me 6in the morning. But I'll just have to wait and see how that'll be I guess.
I'm just blabbing and I don't like it. So I'm just gon try to edit this later when I'm a bit more sane.
One thing though,
I'm sorry Chad Michael Papa;
I know last night was unnecessary :(
I love you and missssyou baby.
And today;
Graduation practice @7:30am
Senior Luncheon after
BWW, hopefully.
Senior Memory Night @7pm
Kbye, just hoping for my day to get better. <3
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i love you
ReplyDelete